Saturday, November 1, 2008

Isaiah loves his brother...

So tonight has been a laid back kind of night just hanging around the house. Isaiah and I were playing and Levi was talking to himself on the coach. We decided to go play blocks in Isaiah's room and Isaiah says, "Bring Levi with us Mama." Now that was huge for Isaiah! When Isaiah and I play he likes to get all of the attention so I usually hear, "put Levi in his chair," or something like that telling me that he isn't invited...So for him to want Levi to come was neat. We made our towers and knocked them down about 20 times and tried to get Levi to hold a block, but he wasn't interested. Then my phone rang so I went to answer it and Isaiah decides that Levi needs some things to play with or maybe just have, I'm not really sure. So I watch Isaiah run from one room of the house back to Levi again and again and when I went to check it out this is what I found...



Isaiah brought him a book, magazine, bath towel, a new outfit, his binky, a whole bunch of pictures (one right on his head), a blanket, a balloon that is just about completely deflated and probably a few other things I missed. How sweet, huh?

Then Isaiah and I decided it was time to listen to some music...Mark has our two year old addicted to youtube...haha...he likes to listen to all kinds of music and dance...Isaiah and daddy do this on a VERY regular basis. just watch, isn't he funny??

No comments: