Friday, November 7, 2008

snow!

So this morning I woke up just like I did yesterday and the day before and the day before...to a little voice from my monitor, saying "mama wake up, dada wake up. Isaiah's awake." and he repeats this over and over again until you go get him. He started doing this several weeks ago...which is so cute...and so much nicer than the crying that he used to do.

When I got up this morning to go get him, I saw SNOW...lots and lots of it! It was coming down so fast and it was sticking to the ground! I ran into Isaiah's room and brought him to the back door to show him the snow! He was so excited...

his first response was, "we go sledding mama?"

I said, "sure, if there's enough snow."

"we bring our hats with us?"

"sure." and I put him down.

He followed me and said, "we'll go sledding tomorrow morning."

It made me laugh out loud. I'm not sure he knew what he meant, but he's really starting to say full sentences and carry on full conversations with us. Every day he uses more and more words...and bigger ones too.

What a big boy!

1 comment:

DOTTI said...

I really like the name of your blog. how very cleaver.