Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful...

Every day I am thankful...
Every day I realize how lucky I am...
Every day is perfect...
Here's why...

**I have a wonderful husband who treats me with respect and love...
**I have two happy and healthy little boys who say they love me with a simple smile...
**I have great parents who would do anything to help me and my family...
**I have a sister who treats me like a friend...
**I have lots of extended family who show they care in so many ways...
**I have so many friends who make me laugh and smile and remind me to have fun...
**I have a job that is so flexible with me that I get to work two days a week so I can be home with my family and gives me the opportunity to be involved in the lives of two other little ones...
**I have an amazing God who provides for me no matter what, who teaches me how to be, who to be, and what to be...and forgives me when I'm not.
**I have a perfect Savior who has promised me eternal life in paradise...

For these things, along with many, many more, are the reasons I am thankful today and everyday.