Thursday, November 6, 2008

last trip to the park this fall?


It was another beautiful November day! I didn't think I'd be taking the kids on a stroller ride up to the park on the 6th of November...but it was nice enough today that I did! Jonah is at home with his grandma today (still not feeling so good) so it was just Isaiah, Jayda, Levi and me...so with just 3 we can go on outings!

You see...Levi fits nicely in my sling baby bag...I got this new one on clearance a couple weeks ago and it worked perfectly today! Isaiah and Jayda shared the stroller and off we went. We are lucky that we live just a few blocks from a park. I stopped to take the picture below and Isaiah decided that meant it was time for him to get out (I guess that's what I get for not strapping him in!)



Both toddlers were SO excited when we got to the park! It's been awhile since we've been able to go together--I haven't quite figured out a way to bring 2 babies and 2 toddlers with me without my car...and I haven't been brave enough to drive to any park and see if I can make it work...so this was a huge treat!





Because of the rain this morning, a lot of the playground was wet. The kids were VERY good at staying off of the wet spots and had tons of fun running back and forth on the bridge.








They both climbed up to the top slide and then climbed back down! That's a big step!!





Isaiah was having too much fun, he didn't have time to stop and smile! But Jayda did! :)



It was so nice out when we got home, Isaiah and Jayda decided to stay outside and play while I went in and made lunch.



All was fun until Isaiah decided Jayda needed sand in her hood... she didn't really think so... thank goodness it was time to eat!

What a beautiful morning!!

No comments: