Saturday, February 21, 2009

binoculars

The other day Isaiah made his very own binoculars. He did a really good job and they turned out great....and he thought they were VERY cool. In fact, he thought they were so great that they HAD to come to Wal-Mart with us later that morning.

We used them to look out the window to see if there were any birds outside, to see all of the houses, and to look for anything exciting! And we did find something exciting!!! Dada getting home from school!





And by the way, don't laugh at Isaiah's shirt HA ha... it's an old shirt from somewhere my dad worked (I think). It was mine when I was in junior high...I'm not sure I ever wore it... My dad put it on him one night when he came over and Isaiah thought it was so fun to wear that he wanted to sleep in it that night so he did. He looked pretty cute! It was the next morning that we made the binoculars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alisha,, Grandma and I LOVE to read your blog. The tshirt Isaiah has on looks like from Youth & Shelter Services in Ames. Your dad worked there about the time your parents got married! Aunt Sharon