Friday, February 6, 2009

levi loves blocks!

In the past month, or maybe even couple weeks, Levi has gone from sitting up with a little help, to sitting up by himself really wobbly, to sitting up and playing! I can now leave the room with Levi sitting up with confidence that he will be okay for a couple minutes! Wow!!

One of Levi's newest favorites is sitting up and playing blocks. He loves to grab them, look at them, and put them in his mouth! It has been so adorable to watch as my two boys play blocks together! They are like little buddies...what's that saying, I know I'll always have a friend because I have my brother...it makes me think of that. It's especially great that Levi likes the blocks because it still is one of Isaiah's favorites too. I'd say the blocks are scattered across Isaiah's bedroom floor at least 2 or 3 times a day...and sometimes they make it to the living room too. Good thing they are quick and easy to pick up!

My boys playing blocks.

Levi deciding which one to pick up next.

Looking so intently at the block.

Happy baby playing with blocks.

All three of my boys playing blocks. (No, Isaiah doesn't have a black eye--it's purple marker--he likes to trace his hand and get marker all over it, and then he rubbed his eye. And pay no attention to the huge mess of Isaiah's room, but take a look at where the books are--Isaiah and Jayda thought that was pretty fun that day! And last, pay no attention to the book Isaiah is building his tower on--we don't like Barney here, it was a quarter at a garage sale, it's the only Barney thing we own. :) )

No comments: