Sunday, February 22, 2009

St Patrick's day project!

When I got home from work on Saturday I was ready for some Isaiah time! :) So I decided to see if he was up for a "project." Of course he was excited to do one! So here's what we did...
The supplies:
I cut strips of both shades of green for Isaiah to cut into small pieces.
I have yet to buy safety scissors for Isaiah so I let him use the big ones!! He did really well and was very careful.


After a couple strips he was tired of cutting, so we worked with what he had done...and it was time to glue them on our clover.

Fun with the glue...

Look what he made!

The finished product.

Isaiah LOVED this project...I think it is one of the best ones we've done--he' really enjoyed it, he was able to participate in every step and completely create his very own art. We might have to do it again with Jayda!

No comments: