Friday, February 13, 2009

My little farmers :)

The other day I went to pick out something for Levi to wear and Isaiah came with me...I said to him, "we need to pick out an outfit for Levi to wear." I decided on a little pair of red overalls. I've never been a huge fan of overalls, I'm not sure why because they are pretty cute, but I'm not, so it was Levi's first time in overalls. Well, I'm not sure if Isaiah had ever really heard the word "outfit" before or at least he's never really picked up on it.

Later that day, Isaiah told me he needed an outfit to wear too. I told him he was already wearing an outfit, and tried to explain that a shirt and pants make up an outfit. After some more conversation with him (yes, we actually have conversations!!) I figured out that he meant he wanted to wear overalls too. So I dug through his clothes and luckily I had overalls in Isaiah's size for him to wear...

He really loved wearing them, and has worn them for at least a little while every day since... although he has spent the last few days naked because he is REALLY, REALLY interested in the potty! In fact, he's gone MANY times on the potty the last few days...this morning and yesterday morning he went poopy on the potty and has even told me out of the blue that he needs to go!! So I'll keep you updated on that!

Anyway, Here are a few pictures of my boys in their "outfits."



No comments: