Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Irene!

On Sunday we went to Cascade to celebrate my grandma's birthday (my dad's mom). We went to one of the only restaurants in town, I think it was called the Bent Rim... It was fun...Just Levi and I went along with my parents--Mark was still at Camp Dodge, and Isaiah, well, he is Isaiah and doesn't sit still very well...and we planned to meet at 1pm (right at his nap time) so I figured he'd have more fun staying home with Morgan (the neighbor girl who babysits).

Levi keeping his great uncle Tom entertained :)

Levi helping his great aunt Sheri decide what to order


After lunch we went back to my grandma's house to visit some more and let the cousins play. Levi and Liahna are so cute together, Levi kept trying to touch her and she wasn't so sure about that!

No comments: