Friday, October 31, 2008

another haircut.

So I knew Isaiah's hair was getting long, but it was so cute. In the warm humid days of summer it curled up and was adorable to me... One night a few days ago, it wasn't so humid and his hair wasn't curling...and he had his jacket on and his hair was going over the collar, and I realized...my little boy pretty much has a mullet... AHHHHH!

It was time...to cut the curls off...again. He has had his haircut a total of 3 times (4 now) and each time the curls have come back...so I'm banking on them coming back again. But anyway, Mark and I had taken the boys to the mall to exchange my new phone that I did not like for one that I did. I had a few other things I wanted to get done quickly and with Isaiah at the store, nothing gets done quickly!...and now that I'm only working a couple days a week, it's no big deal to let Mark have Isaiah for a few hours in the evening!! (I LOVE IT!) So I asked Mark if he wanted to go get Isaiah's haircut...I was a little nervous to ask, and he was a little surprised I asked. I'm so sentimental about the silly little curls, and Mark's a military man who loves a military cut... Was I really going to let him take my little boy to get his haircut?????? But we all know, I trust him, so of course! :) As they walked off, I yelled, "not too short!!!!!"

And can you believe it, they went and got it cut...and it is PERFECT. He did a great job, Mark said Isaiah did amazing...and now my little buddy doesn't have a mullet...

What do you think???





2 comments:

Amy R. said...

What a handsome little man!! He looks so much older now that the curls are gone. Levi is getting so big and what a cutie himself. Hope you are doing well. I honestly don't know how you handle 4 kids under 2.5yrs.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

In Light of the Truth... said...

His hair looks great, and that first photo is just perfect!