Saturday, May 9, 2009

my little farmer.

We are so lucky!

Since moving into our new house, we have gone on a walk almost every single day! (we went on lots and lots of walks at our old house too). While walking one day we ran into a family we know through Mark's Army unit. They live just down the street and around the corner from us--for now, but are relocating...which means they want to get rid of what they can to make the move easier...

First they gave us 2 little trikes, which are the perfect size for Isaiah (and Jayda)...then they gave us a little tractor and cart!! and let me tell you, Isaiah LOVES the tractor (and the trikes too).
We've only had it a couple days and he has already spent lots and lots of time on it!

Tonight we were playing outside and it got a little chilly...I thought Isaiah needed to put on a jacket or sweatshirt... here's our little conversation about this:

Me: Isaiah, are you getting chilly? Should I get a sweatshirt or jacket for you?
Isaiah: No.
Me: Are you sure? I'll get you a sweatshirt like me.
Isaiah: I don't like rocket ships.
Me: You don't like rocket ships?
Isaiah: No. I just like black shirts like mine.

He was wearing a black t-shirt...so I had a thought...ran inside to dig through the tote of "big boy" clothes (like size 4 and 5) and found the John Deere sweatshirt that I knew was in there...and guess what? I got him to put it on so he could match his tractor!
Doesn't he look cute?

No comments: