Thursday, May 21, 2009

our perfect day at the park

The weather is PERFECT today. I seriously don't think it could be nicer outside...and I'm lucky enough to be off this morning and afternoon to enjoy it!

I decided today would be a great day to adventure out to a park with all four little ones... There is a park 3 or 4 blocks up the street from our house, so I loaded the babies in the double stroller and reminded the big kids of the rules (one hand on the stroller at all times) and off we went. The kids did great-Isaiah had to point out the "triangle stop sign" that we saw on the way (aka a yield sign) and then the (actual) stop sign that says S-E-O-P -says Isaiah :).

All 4 little ones had a great time playing at the park! I'm so thankful I'm home and able to take them!
buddies going down the slide together.
brave baby climbing on and up the slide.Competing already!
sweet Jayda girl.
Isaiah and Jayda were racing each other down the "big" slide and back up to the top again...they had lots and lots of fun and laughs out of that game!
I didn't remember to bring a big blanket for the babies to play on, so instead they got to play at the end of the slide...they sure didn't mind!
At the park in his jammies... :)
Snack time at the park...yummy raisins and water.
(Don't look to close to see that I didn't bring a bowl for them, so they are eating them directly off the table :))
"Let's count them."
What a beautiful day!

No comments: