Tuesday, May 26, 2009

this is another sport.

Isaiah is such an athletic little boy. He loves to play basketball with his daddy outside...he's been making baskets in his hoop for almost as long as he's been walking, he can really dribble, he loves bat and ball, swinging a golf club, playing catch, kicking a soccer ball--you name it, he loves it when it comes to sports.

So the other day when my sister and I were garage saleing (my favorite spring/summer time hobby), I found these and had to get them...And boy does he love them. He can already walk in them as if they are "normal" shoes and we've been working on gliding his feet so he is actually skating in them...(we've got a lot of work to do:)). He also likes to put them on then take them off then put them right back on--haha.
Taking a break to play with his trains.Yesterday my mom said to him, "Isaiah, you are such an athlete." He looked at her and said, "This is another sport,"and kept going. Every day he amazes me with the concepts he understands and the comments he makes.

No comments: