Friday, May 29, 2009

Table food!

Levi has been so interested in food these past few weeks -- or really even months. Whenever someone around him is eating, he WANTS it too!! Until recently, we've not given him any table food at all.

(I remember not giving Isaiah anything off the table except a little taste of bread until after Mark got home, Isaiah was 10 1/2 months when he got home. I think I partially waited to give Isaiah food so that Mark could experience it too...)

But he wants it so much now, it's hard not to give it to him!! So...he's had lots of "real" food already! The other night we had tortellini soup and Levi chowed down on the tortellinis, he's had bits of bread, pear, banana, kiwi, mashed potato, green beans, crackers, tator tot, and probably a few more things I'm forgetting! He's been so happy to be eating this real food (but also a little mad at me for not giving him more --- like a bite of my homemade apple pie and ice cream :)).

Here is a video of him eating tator tots for the first (and only) time.


And here he is eating a Ritz cracker...isn't he adorable?

No comments: