Sunday, October 26, 2008

cookies!

When things are going on around our house, Isaiah really likes to be part of the action. So I've been trying to make some of the "action" be things that are meant just for him. So Friday when Isaiah, Levi and I made another trip to Wal-Mart, I bought some easy pumpkin sugar cookies for Isaiah to make.




















They were the kind that you simply peeled the extra dough from around the already cut-out shapes and put them on a pan.















It was easy enough for Isaiah, but not so easy that it was boring.















He did a really great job--towards the end he got in the Play Doh mind set and started playing with the dough. He was having so much fun and kept telling me, "I'm making scary ones mama." If you look close at this picture I bet you can guess which ones are the scary ones.


It was a perfect little activity for a Friday afternoon.

No comments: