Friday, October 31, 2008

Tummy Time!

Levi is starting to get really good on his tummy. A week ago or so I got out the tummy time mat I had tucked away. I forgot I had it...he's been ready for it for a good month by now...oops :) He doesn't like it on his tummy too long...and he'll let you know when he's done...but if he's in the right mood you'll catch him checking himself out in the mirror.





Isaiah's pretty good at it too... of course he wanted to try... :)


And yes, he does have his jammies on with the pants to LAST years Halloween costume on. He found his costume tucked away in the tote of clothes I dragged up from the basement for Levi--3-6 months already!!--I'm still not sure how Isaiah's costume that he used when he was 13 months old got in that tote, but whatever... For some reason that night he refused to take the pants off... I think he wanted to be a lion again so he could rooaaarrrrr...


No comments: