Friday, October 3, 2008

don't stress, don't stress

It seems as though stress has been present in my life more than usual the last couple weeks. Lots and lots going on: getting ready to go back to work (now Wednesday...instead of a week from
Monday, long story), Mark's classes are hitting mid-term time so he has lots of tests, meetings and other fun stuff to go along with his already crazy schedule, trying to figure out what discipline tactics we want to use on our two year old--who is now obviously two, etc.

When stress levels get high at our house, sometimes things can get tense...but not today... Isaiah and I were sitting in his room playing Mr. Potato Head listening to the radio. The song "Leavin" by Jesse McCartney comes on and right away before the singing even starts Isaiah looks up at me with a HUGE smile and says, "don't stress, don't stress." If you aren't familiar with the song, it's a pretty popular hit pop song and the chorus starts out, "don't stress, don't stress, don't stress." He was so adorable it made me laugh... so I made him do it again on camera... It was a good reminder that there is no need to stress...but sit back and enjoy...

Here he is:


1 comment:

Nichole78910 said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Please post lots so that I have something more to do while on bedrest :)