Saturday, October 11, 2008

smores...yummy!


It's been quite the week at our house! I went back to work on Wednesday...I got to work full time Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! Things went really well, as good as could be expected, but I have to say, I think we were all relieved when it was Friday night! We just have to get through next week and then my part time hours start! The biggest struggle was Levi having to have so many bottles. Levi has been a great nurser (is that the word for it?) from the first feeding and he loves to eat! He had taken 4 or 5 bottles really well prior to my going back to work and then all of a sudden he decided he hated it and didn't want to eat from them, so having 3 days in a row where mommy was gone for 9 hours was rough on him. But he survived and did eventually drink at least a couple bottles each day.

Friday night we celebrated the weekend by grilling out and a fire in our back yard. Isaiah got to watch us roast marshmallows and eat his very first smore! He loved it! (who doesn't??) and of course he kept asking for more!






No comments: