Sunday, October 26, 2008

friends

Saturday morning Isaiah, Levi and I had a playdate with a few of my friends (and their friends).

It seems to work well for Isaiah to let him know what we are going to do and get him prepared. So I told him we were going to play with our friends. He got really excited. I said that we could take our cookies to share with them. So all the way to there he kept saying, "share our cookies with our friends."

One of my friends happens to be the director of a preschool so we got to go to her preschool to play. Isaiah had such a great time. They had all kinds of fun new toys to play with including musical instruments, a kitchen full of toys, fish and trikes! The trikes were a big hit and also a little bit big for our kids, but they had fun trying to ride them.

Levi had fun too, he got to hang out with his buddy Liam--who is about 5 weeks younger than him--they slept, pooped and grunted while the mommies pasted them around. :) We were having such a good time I forgot to take a picture of the babies :(

We had a great Saturday morning!

No comments: