Sunday, October 5, 2008

weekend fun

We had lots of fun this weekend! Mark ran his very first 5K in the Pink Ribbon Run downtown Cedar Falls. Isaiah, Levi and I watched and were so proud at how fast he ran it! He was done in like 23 minutes and placed 2nd in his age group and 7th place overall! WAY TO GO!

Then Saturday night was Girls Night Out...and girls I had a blast!! I can't wait to do it again!

Sunday we got to go visit my sister and her husband to celebrate her birthday! The boys both did a great job in the car and at her house...We made it through the day with just a little poop on her carpet and one pop spilled all over the table...Sorry Nichole--we hope you had a great birthday!!

So it's true...my last weekend before I go back to work is over, but I couldn't have hoped for a better one...thanks to you, my wonderful family and friends!

No comments: